Looking for IC Design Engineers to start at an exciting and expanding company where they will be working on the specification, architecture design and circuit design of key circuits and sub-systems of integrated RF Transceivers.
There is the option for the successful IC Design Engineer to start this new opportunity in either the client’s London or Cambridge offices with further responsibilities including:
- Designing of complex transceiver blocks (Ku band) in BiCMOS 22nm FDSOI process or other technologies
- Delivering Analog/RF blocks with leading edge performance using innovative architectures
- Collaborating with CAD, process technology, package design and Antenna teams
- Documentation of design work and participate in design reviews
- Providing technical expertise and mentoring junior team members
Industry degree qualified the successful Principal Analog/RF IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years experience in RF, Analog and Mixed-Signal IC design. They will also need advanced Cadence Virtuoso Design Framework experience, an excellent understanding of the RF CMOS circuit design and transceiver architectures, and any experience from the below:
- PA – Power Amplifiers
With a competitive salary on offer as well as a range of benefits including bonus and flexible working, I guess the only question is ...what are you waiting for?
Please apply to Katie Wallace at IC Resources today!