Innovative healthtech company, working with multiple healthcare providers in the UK and globally, are looking to expand their mobile app team by hiring a further Android Developer.
The apps are the central focus of their solutions, so you will be fulfilling a pivotal role, having influence on design and development decisions for current and future products.
Key skills/experience required:
- 2+ years experience of native Android development in Java/Kotlin (Android)
- Web service integration (REST, JSON, etc…)
- Third-party libraries
- Management of listings and releases using Google Play
- Version control in Bitbucket and/or Git
- Architecture/Design patterns and their application to Android development
- App security & data protection and their implementation
Experience of the following will also be useful:
- Recent Android framework versions
- Jetpack framework
- Agile environments
- Unit and UI Tests
- CI and CD practices
- Task/ticket management tools such as Jira
Great opportunity to work on products and technology that are making a real difference to people's lives!
If you are interested, please apply to Matt Andrews at IC Resources!