The Antenna Engineer (with good communication) skills will join a fast-paced and flexible new business unit focused on creating exciting new automotive, cellular and embedded Antennas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Antenna design
- RF electronics
- Customer/ stakeholder liaison
- RF test and performance measurements
- Ability to be hands on
- tuning/ soldering if necessary.
Skills - Antenna design for applications mostly sub 6GHz but also in mm-wave:
- Antenna system simulation (CST/HFSS/Feko)
- Active antenna knowledge is an advantage (MIMO, Phased Arrays/Beam Forming/ Beam Steering)
- Knowledge of a variety of RF test equipment.
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Moffatt.