A growing satellite communications company that has multiple locations across the UK is looking for an Antenna Engineer to join them.
As an Antenna Engineer you will have a number of core responsibilities that include;
- Design of antenna arrays
- Design of passive RF circuits
- RF and Antenna testing
- Antenna Simulation
The key skills needed for the Antenna Engineer position are:
- Experience in phased array antenna design.
- Experience using HFSS for simulation.
- Experience in designing filters and other passive circuits.
- Anechoic chamber experience.
If you would like further information about the Antenna Engineer vacancy or have interest in applying, please contact Lucy Edmondson.