Fantastic new opportunity as Back-end Application Engineer (physical design) - to join a world leader in the semiconductor and software industry. I am recruiting for an application engineer to focus on specialised back end / physical design functions for key clients in Germany and across the wider DACH region.
The key requirement is for applicants to have a strong understanding of the end to end design flow process (RTL2GDS / digital design), and have led projects from start (customer requirement) to finish (delivery/tape-out).
Must be able to work both independently, and as a team player for the resolution of complex problems. Key skills
If you would like to know more, please apply by sending your CV to Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- 5-10 years' back-end / physical design experience
- Excellent understanding of ASIC front-end design for advanced technology nodes - circa 22nm
- Degree in Electronics or similar field
- Fluent/Professional English language skills
- Clear communication, presentation ability and customer service oriented attitude
- Ability to think outside the box
- Floorplanning, RTL / physical synthesis, DFT insertion and advanced STA / sign-off, implementation, PnR
- Confident working knowledge of platforms, languages and scripting techniques