My client is a fast-growing Power IC company. Due to business success, they are looking for an application manager to join their team in Taiwan. Please look at the description and let me know if you are interested: Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and development of power products.
- Responsible for prototype production, debugging and design verification of R&D products.
- Responsible for product topology selection, safety and EMI design and evaluation, evaluation, testing, and verification of newly selected electronic components, evaluation of the process and manufacturability of the designed product, and various design verification tests, etc.
- Review and confirm customer product design documents.
- Participate in the review of client projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above with Electronic related majors,
- More than 10 years(bachelor's degree )or 5 years (Master's degree) experience in Adapter, Charger related business/industry.
- Solid analog, digital and power electronics expertise and strong hands-on skills, familiar with the specifications and applications of various electronic components.
- Have the ability to independently develop power products, especially high-frequency switching power supplies, QR flyback, Active clamp flyback and LLC circuit.
- Able to trouble shoot EMI issues independently and have a certain understanding of EMI theory.
- Excellent team spirit, providing technical solutions for important customers and cooperating with customers to develop products
- Work hard, careful, and proactive.
Please contact Karen at IC Resources for more information.