An interesting opportunity has become available for an Applications Engineer - IGBT to work for a world leader in the design of IGBT technology.
You, the Applications Engineer - IGBT will be tasked to develop strong relationships with technical engineers at client sites across Europe and you will use your skills & knowledge to keep clients fully immersed and up to date with IGBT technology and their latest trends.
Other responsibilities of the Applications Engineer - IGBT will include:
- Enable design wins within drive applications.
- Solve issues and engage with the right support team.
- Paper reference designs.
The successful candidates will have a degree in electrical engineering with exposure in the following:
- Good understanding of switching device (IGBT’s).
- Good understanding of converter topologies.
- Automotive knowledge.
- Circuit trouble shooting.
- Relocation assistance.
- Bonus scheme.
- Great company culture.
- Huge career progression prospects.
If you are a skilled Applications Engineer in semiconductor technologies, I would like to hear from you. Please apply with an up to date CV and contact details.