Applications Engineer – Semiconductor IP
My client is a European leader in high-speed semiconductors and IP for connectivity. They are seeking an Applications Engineer, with experience of high-speed hardware design, to join their team and support customer’s in both a pre and post sales capacity. This will be a global position: supporting customers across EMEA and the US.
As Applications Engineer, you will be generating designs and solutions, for customers, as well as providing training to engineers. This is a real chance to make a difference in a growing European company! Ideally based in Reading, UK with some global travel. Requirements:
- Technical degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field such as Electronic Engineering.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor hardware design for interface products including PCB design and schematics, analog and power management.
- Strong knowledge of high-speed technologies: USB, PCIe, I2C, UART, SPI, etc
- Previous experience in a customer support role; either pre or post sales. Able to clearly communicate technical requirements internally and externally.
- Ability to travel internationally.
If this Applications Engineer position sounds of interest, please apply to Rebecca Goss at IC Resources!