An interesting opportunity has become available for an Applications Engineer to work for a world-leader in the design of IGBT, SiC MOSFET & Si technology.
You, the Applications Engineer will be tasked to develop strong relationships with technical engineers at client sites across Europe and you will use your skills & knowledge to keep clients fully immersed and up to date with IGBT & SiC MOSFET technology and their latest trends. Other responsibilities of the Applications Engineer will include:
- Enable design wins within drive applications.
- Solve issues and engage with the right support team.
- Paper reference designs.
The successful candidate will have a degree in Electrical Engineering with exposure in the following:
- Good understanding of semiconductor devices like IGBTs, SIC MOSFETS and their characteristics.
- Good understanding of converter topologies.
- Automotive knowledge.
- Circuit trouble shooting.
- Familiarity with the use Matlab/Simulink, Altium, Labview and other simulation software package.
- Must have the ability to understand Gate Driver circuits such as IGBT's and SIC MOSFETs.
- Relocation assistance.
- Bonus scheme.
- Great company culture.
- Huge career progression prospects.
If you are a skilled Applications Engineer in semiconductor technologies, I would like to hear from you. Please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details.