My client, a global leader for IC/IP/SoC Design Management Solutions, is looking to hire an Applications Engineer to join their San Jose team. Key Responsibilities
- Engage in Pre-Sales activities with Customers – provide customised demonstrations, application guidance and evaluation support.
- Provide technical and engineering insight and direction to support and improve usability, applicability and adoption of platforms and solutions to meet customer business needs.
- Post-sales support to resolve product issues, improve user utilisation of new features and ensure end user requirements are met.
- Utilise Python to create and maintain Scripts for Internal Use and Silicon Design Flows
- Work closely with R&D team - guide development, understand future customer needs and greater market trends etc.
- 2+ years IC Development/CAD Support in a Silicon Development or EDA environment (previous Applications Engineering experience desired)
- Good understanding of IC Design Workflows, IP development, tape-out etc.
- Working knowledge of Python and ability to create new Python applications, debug existing Python applications. (Will consider applicants without Python)
- Understanding of Digital implementation Flows (Synthesis, Place and Route)
- Understanding of Verification (automation of creating, running, and analysing complex verification flows)
- Right to work in US
Lucrative Package + Benefits! – San Jose Office!
If you’d like to discuss this Applications Engineer role in more detail - then do not hesitate to contact Zee at IC Resources