Based near Dortmund Germany, the Applications Engineer for Power Electronics will be joining a fantastic technology company that focuses on the automotive market.
The Applications Engineer for Power Electronics will be responsible for providing in-depth technical advice to customers and internal departments, whilst developing and implementing programs and applications to meet customer requirements.
Other responsibilities of the Applications Engineer also include:
What is on offer
- Driving and managing technological advancements.
- Product road mapping.
- Work closely with the sales team.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- salary circa €70k to €90k
- relocation assistance
If this is something you are interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact as opportunities like these are not around for long. Contact Stuart Bennett at IC Resources.
I specialise in the Power Electronics, Power Devices, and Switch-Mode Power Supply Design domain in the UK, EU and US and I am more than happy to offer any help or advice, so feel free to call or email anytime for a confidential conversation.