A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Applications Engineer for Power MOSFETs to join an exciting fast-paced power Semiconductor company based in a beautiful location in Austria.
The Applications Engineer for Power MOSFETs will be responsible for the following duties:
- Define leading-edge power MOSFETs addressing both application and market needs.
- Verification and evaluation of engineering devices during the development projects.
- Supporting special customer requests at the end of the development phase
- Using system knowledge to define the optimal value proposition in motor drives, telecom, and other SMPS applications
The successful Applications Engineer for Power MOSFETs will be rewarded with a competitive package and great career progression. They will have a degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with a proven background in the following:
- IGBT’s, MOSFET’s and WBG Switches.
- Gate Driver and Power Switch interaction investigations.
- Team management.
- Motor drives or switched-mode power supply (SMPS) knowledge will be an advantage.
- Electrical Simulation Software (e.g. Simetrix) skills.
- Fluency in the English language.
If this Applications Engineer for Power MOSFET’s vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details.