Our innovative Scottish based client is currently searching for an Assembly Development Engineer to be responsible for semiconductor assembly process development and new product introduction. The role will involve programming automated wire and die bonders, as well as maintaining project schedules and cost, quality, time requirements.
Required skills for the Assembly Development Engineer will include:
- Semiconductor assembly process knowledge (Wafer saw, epoxy/solder die attach, wire bond, package sealing, mould transfer encapsulation)
- Process engineering and yield management experience
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Engineering/Science degree
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.