Assistant Operations Manager
Join a growing global company that are looking hire an ambitious logistics professional.
Assist managing the daily operations to ensure on time deliveries and customer satisfaction standards are met
This role will be working within a busy import & export operation. The role is working closely with the operations manager. We are ideally looking for a candidate with good knowledge of operations with a warehouse and fast paced parcel environment. Ideally you will have experience in a electronics distribution environment. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ SKILLS:
- Ensure the preservation of product received and stored.
- Ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensure contracted 3PL are maintaining standards and KPI’s
- Assist through continuous improvement and identify areas requiring improvement or refinement.
- Ensure all current policies, procedures and directives are followed.
- Monitor work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Maintain existing quality plan and processes; continually improve achieved quality; assist in preventative action and integration of new types of products into the quality plan.
- Assist the Operations Manager with the daily operations of the business.
- Perform additional activities at the direction of the Operations Manager
- Experience in a warehouse / logistics environment. Ideally Electronics distribution.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
APPLY NOW or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for details.