As the Automotive Hardware Architect, you will join a team of 17people working on the development of SoC products for the automotive industry. Offering a salary of up to €100k with a performance based bonus and flexible working, you will have the opportunity to work across consumer and automotive industries with global customers.
This Automotive Hardware Architect position will work closely to coordinate requirements for the next Gen IP, working with marketing, engineering teams and international sites. You will be tasked with creating requirements for IP and modules ensuring they align with relevant safety requirements.
As well as having experience with the above you will need to have the following technical skills
- Strong hardware design experience
- Must have a background working with the entire SoC design flow
- Previous experience working across hardware and software teams
- Knowledge of functional safety requirements
- German language is preferred
If you are interested in discussing the Automotive Hardware Architect role further, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources