- UPLOAD CV
- JOB SEARCH
Our international client is now searching for an Automotive Process Engineering Expert to participate in the development of technical development roadmaps for automotive Micro Controller Unit (MCU) products. The role will involve defining and planning the manufacturing engineering technology (process, test, packaging) and leading the implementation of key manufacturing technologies. This position requires an experienced professional with a track record in automotive process and non-volatile memory (NVM) technologies.
Required skills will include:
- Strong semiconductor wafer fab process experience
- Knowledge of AEC-Q100 quality standard
- NVM and device physics knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Engineering discipline or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.