Manage B2B operation networks across the European organisation. You will understand corporate business functions and have expert level knowledge of the tools and systems used to manage each. You will exhibit the technical expertise, business acumen and flexibility required to successfully work with all levels of my clients organisation.
You will utilise scrum and thrive in a collaborative environment; where Customers, Analysts, Developers, Engineers and other team members collaborate to define/refine system requirements and use cases. Understanding my clients business strategy and how our B2B infrastructure drives differentiation and competitive advantage. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead B2B integration functions.
- Manage and support Boomi Infrastructure.
- Provide project leadership for team members combined with contract resources.
- Participate in the architecting of scalable enterprise solutions
- Work with customer and business unit partners to understand integration opportunities for optimisation and continuous improvement projects.
- Apply best practices and consistently develop high-quality services on schedule.
- Identify and address client needs while contributing to the development of a business vision and managing implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
- Lead and manage business development opportunities and engagements, and collaborate with business development teams, from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off.
- Expert proficiency in two or more integration technologies, operational excellence with B2B networks, and designing canonical data structures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to function in a fast paced, highly visible, and changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Leading teams: generating a vision, establishing direction, and motivating team members; understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced internal and external staff.
- Managing engagement(s): staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital, contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of customer on boarding initiatives.
Education and/or Experience:
- Business Acumen (Analysing Financial Information, Demonstrates Global Perspective, Making Decisions, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Using Sound Judgment)
- Conviction (Adapting to Change, Resolving Conflicts, Showing Creativity)
- Customer Passion (Demonstrates Cross-Functional Capability, Leverages Networks, Organisational Acumen/Political Savvy)
- Personal Integrity (Behaving with Integrity, Sensitivity to Others)
- Results Driven (Prioritising, Taking Initiative, Taking Ownership)
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Be a hands-on technical leader working closely with partners and internal teams
- Drive best practices with partners and internal teams for operating integration efforts at scale, providing appropriate documentation and specifications as necessary
- Participate along-side content services and partner teams for initial technology pitch, early adopter engagement, new partner integration and post-launch support
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the related field.
- 10 years of experience developing, deploying and supporting complex B2B environments
- 5 years hands on experience with EDI, XML/JSON creating high quality, reusable services.
- 3 years Boomi B2B or A2A integration experience
- 10 years of experience leading teams
- Previous Supply Chain or Logistics industry experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with European EDI Protocols (EDIFACT/TRADACOMS)
- Experience using the following technologies is a plus: ERP, WMS, TMS, and BigData (Cloudera/Spark/Impala)
- Experience working with Cloud API’s and vendors especially Saleforce.com & Workday