Fantastic new opportunity as Back-end / Physical Design Engineer to join a rapidly growing IC company, who are responsible for the design of cutting edge ASICs, FPGAs & SoCs.
Based in the beautiful outskirts of Paris, this new leader in digital IPs supplies key clients in the aerospace, defence and industrial markets. The current role of Back-end / Physical Design Engineer will involve working on the end to end design flow, in a small team, overseeing physical implementation and validation as part of the end to end design flow. Key responsibilities
- On-going maintenance & improvement of the end to end design flow
- End to end physical design and implementation duties - including timing closure (RTL2GDS) and floorplanning
- Involvement in the specification phase for performance and power optimisation requirements.
- IC physical design & implementation experience - working in commercial tape-out of advanced tech nodes
- Strong understanding of the whole ASIC dev process, in particular, with back-end tools/methods
- Fluent English (and preferably French)
- Physical design knowledge - covering impact timing (OCV, noise, cross talk etc.)
- Design experience of low-power and clock tree synthesis
- Scripting skills with Makefile, TCL, Python
Looking for back-end / physical design engineers with confident experience of end to end design flow, you will be working with ambitious and innovative products - all the while gaining great career development opportunities.
If you'd like to know more, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources.