Job ID: 176635
Location: London (Central), England, UK
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 salary, hybrid working, offering equity
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Backend Developer to join a start up in London that has huge VC backing. The company are working on a SaaS platform utilising artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The rapidly growing company are focused on attracting talent, being part of a green field projects means there is a considerable amount of potential to grow.
The Backend Developer role will pay up to £85,000 plus equity depending on experience. The company are situated in London and are offering hybrid working plus 25 days annual leave. Requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive experience with Python.
- Knowledge and experience working with the AWS ecosystem.
- Experience with serverless architecture.
- Build back-end services for web applications and data platform.
- Work closely with the engineering team for design and code reviews.
- Identify performance issues and produce automated tests when necessary.
If you feel like you are a good fit for this position, please feel free to contact Paula directly at IC Resources.