Branch Manager – Electronics – Toulouse
Branch Manager required for a global electronics distributor based in Toulouse.
You will be responsible for recruiting, training and development of a team of 7 sales engineers and sales managers.
This role would suit an experienced sales manager who ideally has experience working within electronics distribution and help create new business opportunities and lead by example.
You will also be required to interview new suppliers as well as travelling across the region meeting with customers.
This is a demanding but rewarding opportunity to help the company achieve it’s annual objectives and revenue targets. You will be responsible for budgets and commercial strategy, as well has having full P&L responsibility. This role will be reporting into the Country Director.
You will be given a competitive fixed salary plus bonus and car. Branch Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales experience within the semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across the South of France
- Experience managing a sales team
- Fluent in English and French
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.