Business Development Manager/Director required to join a growing fabless semiconductor company with offices in the US and Europe that are very much at the core of silicon technologies such as Artificial intelligence.
The successful Business Development Director will have extensive commercial experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling edge AI solutions to industrial, drone or robotic industries. You will have strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers at Industrial Automation OEMs, System Integrators and Camera Distributors.
This is a home-based role with travel 25-50% travel across EMEA, however long haul travel to the US and Asia will be required from time to time. Business Development Director:
- 10+ years of experience in strategy and business development with a proven ability in sourcing, structuring, negotiating and closing complex technology and go to market deals in large organizations and medium size organizations.
- Solid understanding of silicon business models and machine learning ecosystems
- Familiarity with Nvidia, Movidius based machine learning systems as well as understanding of industry trends and competitive landscape in industrial automation.
- Understanding of AI use cases for industrial automation, drones, robotics.
- Willing to travel 25-50% across EMEA and occasional travel to the US and Asia.
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a global leader, please do not hesitate to get in touch.