Job ID: 171529
Location: Midlothian, West Yorkshire, West Midlands, Manchester, Scotland, England, UK
Salary: £45,000-£60,000 plus bonus and car allowance
Job Type: Permanent
Business Development Manager
required for a rapidly growing business who are very much involved in energy-efficient and cost-effective heating solutions for the home. They are small organisation that are achieving great results and have big plans for the future.
They are looking for an ambitious and successful Business Development Manager located in either the Midlands, the North or Scotland who can cover customers across these regions. Typically you will be expected to travel 3-4 days a week.
Suitable candidates will have experience within heating, heat pumps, hot water tanks, boilers, HVAC, and will ideally have experience working and hunting for business with new build housing contractors, housing associations and local authorities. Requirements:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a business development role selling technology solutions to housebuilders, local authorities or housing associations.
- An ability to understand and sell technical products. A background in selling product in other sectors such as HVAC, electric vehicles, energy storage, renewables, facilities management, and engineering would be an advantage.
- A network of relevant contacts such as consulting engineers, consultants, technical managers and asset managers.
- Great communication and relationship management skills.
- A genuine passion for clean energy technologies.
- A positive, self-motivated, and proactive approach to doing business and achieving your sales targets. You will be a team player who can hit the ground running and quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
This is a key role and you will be joining the company at a vital and exciting stage of their growth, globally. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dave Sharman at IC Resources.