Job ID: 169885
Location: Northamptonshire, Manchester, Bristol, England, UK
Salary: Competative base salary + 15 to 20% bonus, company car & additional benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Role Overview and Responsibilities Introduction
Reporting to the European Sales Director you will drive the growth of the Connectivity business, with accountability for the engagement and management of new accounts in line with the overall sales strategy and business plan and for ensuring increased sales revenues. Key Responsibilities
- Discovery and tracking of new sales opportunities/Business through the sales cycle
- Maintaining a pipeline of opportunity that enables your individual sales targets to be achieved.
- Creating and building effective customer relationships
- Positioning Connectivity services and capabilities including existing and new products / technologies. Principle focus is on growth and the creation of customer value.
- Continually positioning revised product-based sales propositions, which retain and grow customer value.
- Developing new accounts, building relationships and winning new opportunities
- In conjunction with your customers, setting forecast in support of sales budgets and targets, monitoring customer revenue attainment to forecasts on a regular basis.
- Undertaking personal sales and key account management activities.
- Lead customer issues and drive swift resolution working effectively with the operational and product teams.
- Personally, conducting presentations to customers, as well as supporting the company presence at exhibitions or other industry events
- Utilise the global CRM and project management systems to manage your NBO pipeline and to ensure bids are managed through the process.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes Core Requirements
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience within Connectivity/Electronic Sales and New Business Development
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Creativity combined with analytical skills to create realistic, attainable and profitable opportunities and (business) plans
- To be a skilled negotiator and influencer
- Results-focused mindset
- Flexible attitude allowing for responding tactically to changing demands or unexpected opportunities
- Maintain a clear focus on the company objectives.
- PC literate including use of MS Office and MRP/ERP/CRM systems.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM
- Previous experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Lean & continuous improvement mindset, experience and approach to problem solving.
For more information, please contact Shaun Gannon at IC Resources.