Business Development Manager – Image Sensors
Business Development Manager required for a growing manufacturer of CMOS Image Sensors. This role is available due to growth and you will have the chance to work with some industry experts and engineers within this multicultural organisation.
In this role you will support the lifecycle of the image sensor portfolio with the purpose to increase sales, market share and profit. You will be expected to follow up on leads and maintain relationships with global reps.
Suitable candidates will have a good understanding of image sensors across different markets, as well as a technical qualification.
This position could suit a design engineer with no previous customer facing experience, as long as you are passionate about moving into a more commercial focused role. Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Technical qualification within electronics, physics or a similar technical field
- Relevant experience in technical sales or business development with proven application level knowledge of CMOS image sensors in different market segments
- Basic understanding in the areas of CMOS technology, digital and analog design, test electronics, electro-optical instrumentation, photonics, etc.
- Negotiation, presentation and communication skills in written and oral English
- Flexibility to travel globally (estimated travel percentage between 10-50%)
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.