A leading provider of advanced sensing, software and machine learning products supporting the Renewable industry is looking to hire a Business Development Manager for their Southern European Territory.
You will ideally be based in Southern Europe and speak fluent Spanish and English. Key Responsibilities
- Lead the full customer relationship management process from planning to proposal and delivery.
- Travel to customers and pitch products and services
- Build our opportunity pipeline and close opportunities
- Scope and develop business opportunities with the engineering team
- Contribute to the successful planning and delivery of customer events such as trade shows, conferences and technical symposiums
- Plan and deliver high quality digital customer marketing events
- Be accountable for sales target achievement
- Champion the customer voice in all internal sales cycle support and strategic planning processes.
- A background in renewables, wind, mining or similar heavy industrial machinery sectors
- Experience of marketing and selling technical solutions in B2B
- Strong contract/commercial and relationship management skills
- The credibility to operate at a senior level within customer and partner organisations
- A strong technical background and/or a first degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- The ability to scope, price and communicate high quality technical proposals
- Engaging personality with ability to push for and close a deal
- Leadership potential and ambition - personal drive and commitment to achieve growth and success
Contact Anna for more information.