Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity to work with a growing company specialised in Design and Verification for Microelectronics and Embedded Systems. This is a new opportunity to help the company to expand and grow the revenue, not just in France, but globally.
This role will be a mix of new and existing business focused on EDA, Semiconductors and Embedded Systems companies.
Semiconductor experience is required and candidates with a digital design and/or verification background would be very advantageous.
This role will be home based; however you will be required to show some presence in the office (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region) when required, especially given that this will be working with a small, close knit team. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of business development experience within the IC/semiconductor industry
- Experience selling into electronic design automation (EDA) customers
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Experience selling fixed priced projects, training and solutions would be very advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 50% across Europe
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman at IC Resources.