Job ID: 172425
Location: Cornwall, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, England, UK
Salary: £60,000-£65,000 plus commission and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work with a very successful and growing medical research company focused on analysis for precision medicine and the early detection of diseases.
Suitable candidates will have experience selling products and services to academic and clinical research institutions. Candidates will ideally hold a MSc or PhD within biological or clinical sciences, or proven experience of selling within the medical research industry.
This role will be responsible for managing the entire sales process from first contact to sale and will have a huge impact on the company’s growth within this sector.
Candidates must be prepared to travel globally, excluding the US, and will be in excess of 25% of your time (outside of COVID-19) restrictions. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters of Sciences or PhD in the field of life sciences, biology, clinical sciences
- Previous experience with a successful track record in sales relating to life science services, clinical services, platform services
- Experience in selling into customers such as academic, clinical research and government institutions
- Succeed in a fluid and fast paced environment, be comfortable with change and execute on strategic plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Flexible with a willingness to travel globally
This is a great opportunity to work within a relaxed, flexible and friendly environment with a vibrant team spirit. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman at IC Resources.