An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Product Manager to join a privately owned high-quality electronic components distributor with a great reputation in providing the best technical support from the initial development phase through to the end product.
This is a home-based role with travel across EMEA to drive and execute the strategy within their Bluetooth, Video & Audio product offering.
You will work closely with both partners and manufacturers to identify and develop new revenue streams, as well as building the product roadmap for new products. Business Development/Product Management Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of business development/product management experience within the active components/semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Experience with Audio electronics (consumer, medical, industrial etc)
- Knowledge of wireless technologies such as Bluetooth is a must
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 50% across Europe
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.