Business Development Prospector - EMS - Switzerland
We are supporting an EMS Client with a key Business Development Prospector appointment.
Ideal candidates must be able to maintain multiple client relationships by generating leads, qualifying opportunities for the Business Development Team.
You will be the first point of contact for potential new customers. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential to succeed.
This is a Key hire for the Business Development Unit and outstanding individuals who excel in this role will be offered a fast tracked career development opportunity.
- Qualifying leads by email & phone
- Maintain and update sales management and CRM tools to track and record all activity and move prospects through the sales process
- Engaging potential clients by phone and/or conference tools
- Providing regular updates on activity to management
- Build a pipeline of prospects
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in technical fields / technology companies / electronics (especially in the EMS industry)
- Experience and knowledge of potential customers for electronic manufacturing services in the DACH region is a welcome plus
- Great prospecting skills
- Excellent written and verbal German and English
- Target Driven individuals able to work in a fast-paced role
If you are eligible to work in Switzerland and fulfill the above requirements, please give Marta Robjohns a call.