Business systems Project Manager (Supply chain / Logistics) The role
This is a newly created role that has two primary objectives; to be the primary point of business contact for new systems developments, shaping, defining and agreeing requirements. Secondly as the overall project /programme manager for key systems initiatives from inception though to successful delivery. Day to day
- To lead the process of defining, shaping, and confirming business systems functional and service requirements.
- Provide the primary point of contact and manage relationships with all business areas for the purposes of new systems requirements and modifications to existing systems.
- Creation, agreement, and confirmation of functional requirements specifications
- Close liaison between both internal customers and the delivery teams and partners.
- Coordinate the process of business prioritisation of change requirements.
- Management of key workstreams and projects from inception to successful delivery.
- Communicating verbally and in written form, project progress, issues, next steps and milestones to the business community.
- Presenting concepts, process flows, ways of working and systems capability to the business community.
- Ensuring that appropriate methodology, based on Prince2, is in place through which projects are managed through a structured approach.
- Understanding key business processes and the role of technology in supporting, underpinning and optimising these, to work closely with stakeholders to continually evolve and improve systems.
APPLY NOW! OR CONTACT NIALL FEARON FROM IC RESOURCES FOR DETAILS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a senior analyst or management level, possibly in a 3PL/fulfilment/warehousing environment.
- You will have a solid background in business analysis and proven project management skills.
- You will have a proven ability to influence and motivate teams, usually not line reports, to deliver in a busy, dynamic and fast-paced business.
- Good all-round technology interest and awareness of contemporary digital tools, trends and techniques.
- Strong awareness of structured project methodologies and experience of having successfully used Prince 2, preferably with formal Prince 2 accreditation.
- Highly effective influencer, communicator and team-builder with outstanding leadership and customer management skills.