Buyer Electronics & Plastics
Great opportunity to work for a Global company that is experience significant growth.
- Responsibility for the entire purchase of electrics/electronics and plastics
- Independent negotiation of price and delivery conditions
- Market analysis as well as assessment, selection and development of national and international suppliers
- Continuous improvement of supply chains and responsibility for the permanent material supply
Experience & Education needed
- Technical education or studies in the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- Work experience in purchasing in the automotive industry or in an international industrial company
- Commodity knowledge in the field of electrics/electronics, plastics or engine components is advantageous
- Strong negotiating skills in German and English and with ERP routine, ideal in SAP
If you would like more information please contact Niall Fearon or Apply Now.