I am working with a London based Software Company who are looking for a C++ Developer to join their existing Software Team. This is a chance to join a company who work with AI to benefit their industry for a better customer experience. The company are looking to interview and hire throughout COVID-19 and offering a competitive salary and package starting from in excess of £60,000k.
Within the C++ Developer role you will be responsible for: developing new Software for new products, use high level performance code and mathematical R&D to build C++ architecture and implement across multiple operating systems; Windows/Linux/iOS/Android, test and measure signal processing code whilst being able to provide clear technical specifications and documentation.
In order to be considered for the role, I am looking for some of the following:
- Strong Experience with C++ across multiple OS
- Willingness to adapt to new technology and learn quickly
- Degree in Software Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Computer Science or similar
- Motivated individual good at problem solving and able to work both independently and within a team environment to strict deadlines
- Video Processing or High Performance Coding Experience
- Broadcast TV Application
- CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with Testing on CPPUnit or Google Test Frameworks
If you are interested in understanding more about this opportunity or the company and location, or you would like to apply for this role, then please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org