Job ID: 167678
Location: Hampshire, Greater London, Essex, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Between £40-60,000
Job Type: Permanent
I am looking for a C++ Engineer to join a client of mine based in the heart of London, working within the TV, Media & Broadcasting industry. My client works on innovative technology to produce AI for image and video codec and you will be joining an existing team of multi functional engineers as the C++ Engineer to further develop the high performance of 4k and HD Video processing. My client are working remotely through COVID and you will be joining as such, looking to pay in the region of £40-£60,000 depending on experience plus company benefits.
In this role you will be responsible for the software development of new products, implement HPC research of C++ into various OS: Windows/Linux OS/iOS/Android. You will be integrating SDK into third party opensource codebases, design tests and provide documentation for timescales estimations for clients.
To be considered for this C++ Engineer position, I am looking for:
- C++ Programming experience of new and established code
- Experience on Linux/Windows/iOS/Android
- Use of JavasScript, OpenGL, WebGL
- HPC or Video/image processing experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines
- Familiar in working with multi functional engineering team in an Agile Development - providing a clear understanding of work
- Test frameworks experience; CPPUnit, Google Test Framework, etc.
- Familiar with Broadcasting TV apps is a bonus
- Familiar with compression codec; MPEG2/H.264/HEVC is a bonus
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please contact me Josh O'Brien.