C++ Software Engineer, Central Bristol, mathematical and challenging work - world leading organisation.
You will be a C++ Software Engineer who enjoys solving problems and mathematical modelling. You will have the chance to join a highly talented team, developing robust software which you will see being used by customers across the world. Key skills for the successful C++ Software Engineer:
- Strong C++ experience
- 1+ years of industry experience
- Experience with Visual Studio or Windows desktop development
- Interested in solving real-world problems
- Degree or above in Maths, Physics or related
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
If you are an experienced C++ Engineer looking for something new and exciting do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration. Interviews will be conducted remotely as will onboarding if necessary, speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full details.