A new opportunity for a Analog/Digital CAD Support Engineer has just opened with an established company based in the highly desired French speaking part of Switzerland.
Here you will be working with a highly skilled team of Analog and RF IC Designers you will be tasked with providing CAD/EDA solutions for diverse and innovative ultra-low power CMOS design.
- EDA tools (Digital Front-End & Back-End, Analog/RF, Mixed-Signal): evaluation, installation, customisation, update, support & technology
- Entire design environment: tools, PDKs, external IP, internal IP and libraries
- Project setup and design database management
- Support of tools’ remote access and partner walk-in infrastructure
- Linux IT support for workstations
- Gitlab management
- Documentation of procedures and processes
The successful applicant will be industry degree qualified with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of CAD related experience within a Digital Front-End and Back-End or Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design environment. Moreover, you have experience in some of the following:
- A solid understanding of the full design flow from schematic to tape-out
- EDA Digital, Analog/RF & Mixed-Signal tools such as Cadence & Mentor
- Digital IC working knowledge of RTL to GDSII design flows (Cadence based)
- Mixed Signal Circuit Design validation
- SKILL programming and scripting languages (Perl/TCL/csh/bash/Python/etc)
- Definition of the design database structure & administration of revision control systems (SVN, GIT, Cadence version control tools)
- PDK installation and maintenance
- Integration and control of external IP into design database
- Good knowledge of Linux
Curious autonomous and hands-on, you are motivated in playing a key role in the development of innovative solutions and demonstrate the ability to multi-task, work in a structured and organised way, and adapt to new situations. Finally, you are recognised as a good team player and possess strong communication skills in both English and/or French, which enable you to easily maintain good relationship with your colleagues and partners in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
The position is intended to evolve and if you are curious and passionate, you will have the opportunity to grow in this role.
Excellent communication skills in English are required with French and German language skills a plus. This is an opportunity to work in a stimulating and multicultural work environment as well as to work with leading Swiss and international organisations.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to find and more and to apply. Visas cannot be considered for this position.