Exciting new role available as CMOS Digital Designer - with a cutting edge developer of imaging sensors for space & satellite applications.
I am looking for a digital design engineer with CMOS experience, to take a leading role in future design, strategy and architecture.
Requiring a strong customer driven work ethic with internal teams and external suppliers. You will have responsibility for designing and implementing the latest digital features and processing functions for imaging applications. Desired Experience/Competencies:
Please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources for more information.
- Detailed understanding of CMOS digital design and flow
- Use of design tools: Code, Synthesis and P&R.
- Layout timing analysis and review
- Good attitude towards team working and collaboration - especially with external departments in diverse locations
- Willingness for international travel (outside of covid)
- Continuous improvement of the design process, contribute to methodology
- Supporting camera development, test and characterisation