CPU Performance Architect This is a superb opportunity to join my clients CPU Architect Group in the beautiful, modern yet classic city of Cambridge. My client’s CPU Performance Architecture group designs high performance, low power CPUs.
Due to growth and new projects, my client are seeking a CPU Performance Architect Engineer, you will contribute ideas for advanced CPU performance features, explore them in detail, model them, and work with the design team in products them. Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with CPU Performance Architecture and RTL team members to identify opportunities for product improvement
- Write and maintain features and sections of the CPU architectural performance model
- Work with RTL and design team to assess implementation cost for new features
- Verify the performance model correlates with the RTL, which may involve writing verification plans, writing directed tests, and writing checkers
As a top company you can expect to have a competitive salary, RSU’s, bonus scheme and hybrid working model.
- MS degree in Computer Architecture with 10+ years of practical experience
- Strong CPU architecture knowledge and micro-architecture knowledge
- Experience working in a performance modeling environment
- Proficient in C and C++ and scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Ability to problem solve and prove your own ideas
- Proficiency in one or more areas of CPU architecture
For more information, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.