CPU Micro-architect/RTL DESIGN ENGINEER I am hiring talented engineers for CPU RTL development targeted for high performance, low power devices. Whilst operating a hybrid model you would be required to work in Cambridge at least 3 days per week.
As a CPU Micro-architecture and RTL Design Engineer, you will work with chip architects to conceive of the micro-architecture, and also help with architecture/product definition through early involvement in the product life-cycle. Roles and Responsibilities
- Explore high performance strategies working with the CPU modeling team.
- Micro-architecture development and specification. From early high-level architectural exploration, through micro architectural research and arriving at a detailed specification.
- RTL ownership. Development, assessment and refinement of RTL design to target power, performance, area and timing goals.
- Functional verification support. Help the design verification team execute on the functional verification strategy.
As a top company you can expect to have a competitive salary, RSU’s, bonus scheme and hybrid working model.
- Thorough knowledge of microprocessor architecture
- Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Knowledge of logic design principles along with timing and power implications
- Understanding of low power microarchitecture techniques
- Understanding of high performance techniques and trade-offs in a CPU microarchitecture
- Experience using a scripting language such as Perl or Python
For more information, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.