Are you keen to put your drive and ambition to work in a dynamic, results driven environment?
Our client, an IoT growing company connecting the World for more than 3 decades, is looking to hire an experienced Channel Sales Manager to drive and support the Channel Partners in France. Location near Paris is preferred.
The Channel Sales Manager will work very closely with the EMEA Channel Sales Director to increase revenue in the assigned Region.
The Channel Sales manager will be responsible for execution of the channel strategy by managing and engaging with key selected channel partners (Distributors, System Integrators and Resellers).
You are familiar with all Vertical Markets and are able to spot opportunities, close sales and ensure smooth fulfillment by the assigned channel partner. Responsibilities：
- Achieve and exceed sales & business targets
- Execute & Drive channel strategy and campaigns
- Find and follow up on business opportunities
- Offer full support to all account management related matters within the selected channel partners.
- Monitor performance and competency level of the Channel partners
- Commercial & technical / engineering education is a plus
- Channel management experience
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English, French
- CRM knowledge (preferably salesforce) Microsoft Office suite competence (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills.
Primary Location: PARIS Job: Sales & Business Development Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Sounds good? Apply now or contact me for more information Marta Robjohns at IC Resources.