Hybrid working, London, UK • Full-time • Competitive salary and stock options
Our client is developing an innovative brain-interface platform for consumers, to dramatically enhance how people interface with computers and software. Their brain-interface will need no surgery, can be safely used by everyone, and will define how humans interact with artificial intelligence. They envision that this neural interface will transform and augment human capabilities and will be used in a multitude of applications as a platform technology.
They're building a multidisciplinary team of experts who are excited to make a world-changing impact.
They are looking for a COO who will oversee the day-to-day operations; steering the proverbial ship so the Founders can plan and implement the direction and strategy.
The COO will act of the Head of Engineering, leading the engineering teams efforts and project manage the deliverables towards set company and individual milestones. The administration of the lab equipment, HR and regulatory requirements will also be your responsibility to ensure the engineering team have minimal distractions to achieve their goals.
Alongside the Scientists and Engineers, you will drive the recruitment; interviewing, hiring and management of both technical and non-technical staff.
The ideal COO will have a solid technical understanding of "deeptech" products, and experience taking start-up or scale up companies through their complete lifecycles to a successful exit. About you
What is on offer
- You are confident and optimistic; you love seeing the growth and success in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Your positivity is infectious, and teams are excited and motivated to innovate.
- You are one of the team and purposefully remove hierarchical boundaries.
- You nurture enthusiasm by allowing freedom of thought and ownership of tasks.
- The COO will preferably have over 5 years’ experience in a similar position and will utilise their experience to ensure efficient business operations and invigorate staff.
- The opportunity to change the world in a visionary new company looking to create revolutionary new products
- A creative place of work with a tight-knit team of experts where ideas flourish
- Fast track for growth - people who join will all have a say in how the company develops.
- A very exciting compensation package with competitive salary and generous stock options for those that are ignited by the long-term vision of the company
- Health, dental and vision insurance, and pension contributions
For more information or to apply for the Chief Operating Officer vacancy please contact Chris Moffatt