Growing start-up is looking for Chief of Staff to support a CXO through the next stage of their rapid business growth. You should ideally have prior exposure of Ai (Artifical Intelligence) or ML (Machine Learning) technologies within a start-up. The Chief of Staff will be responsible for planning and directing operational activities across the business unit and overseeing critical projects.
The Chief of Staff will also be responsible for implementing and improving processes, ensuring key deliverables are met and reviewing organisational structures with a view to future hires. This all encompassing position is critical to delivering future growth.
Candidates interested in position will likely have the following skills and attributes:
- Have a Masters or PhD
- Likely prior consultancy experience
- Experience of working within an Artificial Intelligence (Ai) or Machine Learning (ML) start-up/scale-up
- Previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities in a fast moving/ growing start-up
- Proactive, hands-on approach with the ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Prior start-up/scale-up experience is essential
- Strong organisational skills combined with a multi-disciplinary work ethic.
In return my client offers an extremely competitive package with benefits etc and a career path for increased responsibilities