A leading manufacturer within the Electronic Component market is currently seeking someone to join their commercial team based in Bedfordshire. The role is an office based role which will also require some occasional travel.
- First degree in business management and 5 years relevant experience.
Or, A formal qualification in sales, marketing or business management and 7 years of relevant experience. Or, A distinguished track record in the industry with over 10 years of directly relevant experience.
- 5 years or more in electronic sales or marketing role
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and implement long term plans
- Highly numerate and literate with extensive PC skills
- Sound financial analysis skills
- International sales and marketing experience
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Capable of managing his/her work and deliverables with little supervision
- Understanding of the Sales process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide commercial support to customers and Field Sales.
- Ensure the proper execution of customer orders and Manage business forecasting to maximise profitability.
- Define and implement Distribution programs.
- Manage Pricing to maximise profitability.
- Work closely with pricing strategist to quote competitively to improve quote conversion, achieve Semiconductor Circuit Protection Plan.
- Evaluate and optimise the Product Line’s Business processes.
- Represent the Product Line inside the Division/Company when appropriate.
The Semiconductors Commercial Marketing Specialist (CMS) is responsible for the successful deployment of the Semiconductor Product Lines Business and Customer Strategies.
Key words: Semiconductor, Marketing, Commercial, Manufacturer, Bedfordshire, Electronics, OEM, Active,