Do you want to work in a VC Backed Start-Up environment within an industry which has the potential to grow 10 times in the next few decades? If you have a passion for Computer Vision, a background with Software Engineering and are motivated by complex challenges, then I have the opportunity for you.
I am working with a Start-Up based in the UK and the US, who are offering fully remote work, along with a competitive salary and stock option to join them during their ambitious growth phase. You will be working alongside 2 engineers in the engineering team to create Software that is used within the Renewable Energy market. Your tasks will include; design and build new code for product features, upgrade existing code whilst maintaining this, implement geometry algorithms into the existing product, all whilst working alongside the complex Computer Vision and Mathematical challenges in the R&D phase. This role will be 50% R&D whilst 50% working on the current product.
For this amazing opportunity of Computer Vision Software Engineer, I am looking for:
- Degree or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- C++ Programming
- Python Programming
- Linus OS
- Mathematical background or approach to challenges with a focus on Linear Algebra
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools; Jenkins, Docker, Git
- Interest in 3D Graphics/Image Processing or Analysis
- AWS or GCP (Cloud) Exposure beneficial
- Industry experience with Solar/Renewable Energy/Drone or Robotics a plus
If you are interested in this position as a Computer Vision Software Engineer, then please get in touch with me Josh O'Brien.