This is a fantastic opportunity for a Custom Mask/Layout Engineer to join a global semiconductor giant in their European HQ.
You would be an integral member of the team whose role involves the landing of Custom Hard Macro Layouts from various 3rd Party vendors into cutting edge designs. As the custom mask/layout engineer you would be responsible for providing support for 3rd party hard and soft macros within the flow.
The successful applicant will be required to debug any physical verification violations observed working closely with the IP vendor to resolve these, generate any IP views not supported by the vendor, work closely with the hard macro and SoC teams to resolve any IP level integration issues encountered in the design hierarchy.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Extensive experience with layout design and debug in FinFet technologies
- Prior experience in management, QA, or support of GDSII and/or OASIS databases
- Extensive experience with the following EDA tools: Cadence Virtuoso, Calibre RVE and Calibre DRV
- Knowledge of Perl programming language
As a top company my client really look after their employees and you can expect a package which includes excellent salaries, stock and performance related bonus, stock purchase scheme, matched pension, life/medical/income and travel insurance amongst many other good benefits. For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources