Customer Service Representative - Semiconductors (m/w/d).
A global manufacturer of semiconductor technology is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their successful team in Munich. As the Customer Service Representative you will be handling customer orders and forecasts, maintain the Backlog, check stocks and proactively identify possible delivery problems. You will be working closely with the Field Sales team to provide first class customer satisfaction across Europe. Furthermore, you will be the key interface to factory planning organizations in the US and Asia.
If you are a expert at multitasking and enjoy working in a truly global set up apply now! Requirements:
- University Degree or Vocational Training in Economics or similar
- Two years of experience in Customer Service, Inside Sales or import / export
- Knowledge of electronic components / semiconductors market a great plus
- Perfect English and very good German skills, any other European or Asian language is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Pragmatic work style and ownership over given tasks
- Strong Excel and MRP System skills (Oracle, SAP, etc...)
- Team player attitude
I look forward to receiving your application!