Customer Service Representative - Leeds
Customer Service Representative required to join a global distributor's call centre in Leeds.
Reporting into the Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service by ensuring incoming inquiries are responded to promptly, find resolution to issues, and be their first point of contact. You will be responsible for updating the system accurately in line with company policy whilst adhering to both GDPR policies.
This role will require you to have strong communication skills and be fluent in English- additional language will be beneficial
Knowledge of electronic components as well as having previous call centre or sales/customer engagement experience would be advantageous Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of sales or customer facing experience
- Strong, communication and listening skills
- Call center experience highly advantageous
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational and time management skill
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Fatima.