Our fast-growing fabless Semiconductor client is seeking an experienced DFT Engineer to join them, to be based out of either their Grenoble or Nice offices.
As the successful DFT Engineer you will be joining at the start of a highly challenging new project. You will be working as part of a small, expanding team, and be the key point of contact for DFT, playing an important role in defining and implementing the Design for Test strategy. Your DFT expertise will be crucial in supporting the test engineering team in test pattern generation and patterns debug during bring-up. You’ll gain a very good insight into the complete system design process, and a good overall understanding of the whole picture.
- A BSc / MSc degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- A number of years’ prior experience specialising in DFT (Design for Test) for complex SoCs
- Expert knowledge of DFT implementation (scan inserton, boundary scan, JTAG, MBIST)
- Strong technical skills as well as technical leadership capability
- Excellent communication and team-work skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in France to be considered for this position.
For more details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources.