Based on the Swiss/German border, our leading Semiconductor client is seeking a DFT (Design for Test) Engineer to join their team. Enjoy working for a company developing world-class products in a beautiful location on the edge of the Alps.
As DFT Engineer, you will be working with highly skilled front-end designers & back-end engineers for high-performance ICs for industrial, embedded, automotive and global data storage applications. Qualifications
For a more detailed discussion about the role, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- Degree (MSc) in Electrical Engineering, Digital Design, Electronics or equivalent
- 5 years+ experience with Design for Test of ASIC products, integration of DFT in RTL and during synthesis
- Experience with hardware description languages like Verilog, SystemVerilog, plus common scripting languages
- Experience with state-of-the-art EDA software for test insertion, pattern generation, simulation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English