Autonomous vehicles need to run on extremely sophisticated software - which is what my client designs. They're a fountain of AI knowledge, who are solving many of the problems that are currently holding back mass adoption of mainstream autonomous transport.
If you're a Data Engineer who would like to be part of that journey, then they have a current need for someone with the following background:
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, or similar
- Experience building ETL pipelines and working with large datasets (as a Data Engineer)
- A proven track record refining data collection/processing methods
- A Software Engineering background (ability to test, debug, integrate, review code etc)
- Proficiency in Python, C++ or Scala
This is a really exciting time for self-driving cars and this role will help to ultimately gain consumer confidence in the technology. If you're a Data Engineer who wants to be part of the revolution then apply now.