Data Engineer required to join a large media house in Oslo, who are striving to become a 'data driven' organisation through digital transformation.
They have a cloud based data warehouse and are building machine learning models to ultimately better understand customer demands, in an agile environment. They're at the start of their journey with lots of innovation to implement, so it's a great time to join as an influential part of the team.
The successful candidate will need:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar
- A proven track record with SQL and Excel
- Experience with Data Warehouse tools (for ETL etc)
- Proficiency with Power BI, Tableau or Qlik
- Fluency in Python and/or R programming
This role would ideally suit a Data Engineer who has been through the Digital Transformation journey before in a large organisation. They practice DataOps and act as a 'consultancy' to internal departments, looking for business problems to solve with data.
Apply now if you're a Data Engineer with experience using a combination of SQL, Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik...as well as a fluent Python or R programmer.